Thursday, June 29, 2006

First of the Day or Two Hands

I played for 3 hrs this morning already. I did OK, again. I won a few small hands to keep me around my buyin. They these 2 hands come along.

This first one didn't change my money much because it was a split-pot.

I have AK and there are 2 limpers in already, then the guy to my right goes allin for $15. I would usually fold here but that was all this guy had and I had $110 in front of me. No matter, I drop this hand and wait for a more sure thing normally. A lot of people put too much stake in AK IMO - it is still only a draw. Anyways I call, everyone else drops, and this retard turns over 67 of spades. I don't get these kinds of people. He was going to make $3.50 if everyone folded. To risk 4 times the pot in EP PF is sad IMO. If, we are ever playing and you see me bet like that you better run because I'm not jokin' or maybe someone's pushing my blinds every time, but still it won't be 67s. LOL. Flop comes 3JJ, 2 of which are spades. I get pissed and hold my breath. Next card, another 3 and the last comes a third J. We chop and he gets his money back. He leaves the table right then, likely embarrassed.

This next hand is where most of my profits came.

I have 66 under the gun and I'm on my last circuit , before I have to run around town. I try to limp putting up $1. Guy in LP raises to $4. Everyone folds around to me. I would normally fold here also, but I was the last hand and I was up a little, figured why not see if I hit the flop. Flop comes T52. I check. He bets $5. I figure that he either has an over-pr or more likely over cards, because of the PF raise in LP. I raise it to $10 to see where I'm at and he calls. Turn 6 - BANG. Since I raised him on the flop, checking would be too suspicious, and likely draw a check, so I bet $10 again. He calls. River was another 5. I bet out $30. He thinks until his time is about up and then calls. I show and he mucks so I never even know. I bet he was a guy that just can't let AK go, plus he probably figured that I was trying to buy the pot and his AK was still good. I don't know and it is aggravating. Because if it was an over-pr he should have reraised the flop to protect the high pr. Maybe because he had position he figured he'd see what my next bet was and the smack me with a raise with his AA or KK. OK, I'm done being a dumbass here. Who cares what he had because I have his money.

Paradise and Empire both have a bonus going so now I'm going to do a little whoring.

Online Bankroll
+79.11
Total $2619.97

No comments: