Wednesday, June 21, 2006

1,000 VISITORS

I never would have thought that almost 2 months after starting this blog that I'd have this many visitors. I also have about 15 regulars, though I don't know half of them. I really appreciate the support and comments. I doubt anyone has learned anything from rambling, ranting and raving, but at least you can watch me learn, as I write about my daily jaunts into poker's enigmas. (Boy that sounded more important than it is, there drama boy.)So 2 months ago you saw me start at $1800 and go up to $2500. Then watched as in the course of just 2 weeks I droped back down to $2100. Well in the last 3 weeks I've ground my way back to where I stand know, just shy of $2500 again. Thanks for watching as I learn the game and hopefully make some money along the way as I continue to grow. (Hopefully.) Thanks and later.

No comments: