Thursday, June 22, 2006

2,500 Again or Banging the Wins Out

I had a few smackdowns last night but luckily they didn't put a damper on earnings.

AK vs KQ and the flop came KQ5. Needless to say, I lost a nice chunk of change on that hand.

KK vs AK and the flop comes AA6. He checked the flop and I checked also. In retrospect I definitly should have bet here. He would likely have given up his hand so I knew exactly what I was up against. But no I pussed out and ended up losing $15 more on the turn and river.

But then get this I give back a nice bad beat of my own. I have QhQd and I raise PF. 1 caller. Flop comes 872, 2 of which were hearts. I bet and he raises. I call. 4h comes on the turn. He goes allin for $35. I think about it for a min and then call. This is Px so he shows 88 - trip 8's, damn. River comes the A of hearts. (I jump up and do the happy dance around the living room. Wife says that she trying to sleep, in a real nice tone. I say ok, sorry, and mimic, yak, yak, yak, with hand and mouth movements. Shhh, this is our little secret, OK.)

Online Bankroll
+81.57
Total $$2540.62

No comments: