Monday, June 05, 2006

2 Malodorous Hands or Runner Runners = Son-of-a

Px $25 NL

Stinky Hand #1

I didn't lose any money here but it almost put me on tilt anyways for some reason.

I have pocket J's. I'm on the button with 1 limper before me. I make it $2 to stay and play. Big and OG (original gimper) both see me. Flop comes 468. Checks to me. I'm ready to end this hand while the getting's good, so I throw out $5. Big blind goes allin for about $7 more. Gimper limps away. I call. Dude shows 22 and I barely hold back my laugh. (I couldn't restrain myself the dumbass comment though.) Runner 5 - runner 7. And dipshit takes my cash back. The guys moniker was smartplayer. I told him that he should possibly look into a name change and he told me what he thought of my sense of humor. (Apparently he doesn't like it, just to let you know.)

Sticky Hand #2

I'm the Big and I just check to the 1 limper. I flop the flush. He checks. I throw in .25. He makes it $1. I make it $2. He makes it $3. I realize that he is staying in no matter what, so I can stop finessing the dude. I go allin and he calls. He turns over a set. Runner-runner 7's and bye-bye chip stack. This is only 2 hands after the first shit hand.

3 things I like about WPEX - rakeback, ratholing, and they showdown cards as soon as it's an allin situation.

No comments: