Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back in the Saddle or Hanging With the Aces Cracked Boys

I finally got a chance to play this week. I got my times mixed-up and missed the Aces Cracked Forum Sat League Game. (Damn I made that out to sound quite offical.) But I showed up and talked the guys into some poker at UB. We played some $25NL. I played fairly well for a bit. I was up $15 or so for a while, then I chased a few hands deep and dropped $10 of it playing like a dumby. Then this tard started going allin every hand for like $12. He did it like 5 hands in a row, when I saw AQ in the hole in MP. I made a comment in the chat window about me calling him with my own junk, and then went allin with my $30. (Extremely loose move from me, so take notes fella's.) I got another caller in LP, who showed JJ. My AQ hit an I took down the pot putting me over $60. I honestly don't remember what the tard had. I don't even think he showed. It felt good to play again and at stakes where I'm not scared money. I did alright. It also felt weird playing one tab at a time.

Online Bankroll
+48.83
Total $2168.15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're always welcome to join us on Saturday evening.

Unless the game clashes with a major event or national holiday the start time is... when the big hand is pointing at the 12 and the little hand is pointing at the eight! ;) Sorry dude, couldn't resist.