Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stayed Up Late or Got Too Sleepy

I knew it was time to call it quits this morning, when the other table popped up and I was too dazed to catch myself and hit the wrong button and called a PF allin raise of $12 on a $25NL table with T9o. Anyone that knows me knows that I wouldn't even limp with that shit. OK, maybe a limp if sooooted and I was feeling lady luck on my side.

I'm going to have to change up my game a little if I plan on playing at Px this often. There just aren't enough tables going for me to do my usual hit and run game. I played at the same tables so long that everyone saw me for the rock that I am and wouldn't give me any action. I raised PF about 7 times in the last 2 hrs that I played and only once did I get the call, and he folded to my flop bet.

The $50 tables all died away so I had to settle for the $25's for the last half of my session. I played for around 5 hrs last night. I made less than $8. Son-of-a, I should have went to bed!!

One other positive besides my baby win was that I played in one of WPEX's $1+$1 tourneys and did well. I didn't make the money but I did make the final table. It started out with 43 players and I went out 8th. Not too shabby for a ring guy. I'm stating to like tourneys. I seem to do OK when I play in them.

Later, my eyes are drooping and I have to get back up and watch the kids.

Online Bankroll
+7.17
Total $$2273.39

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good come back after the qq loss
I ended up down 28 thrash

ashmc2 said...

Ty Thrash, good to hear from ya. Boy did I get tired at the end. had to call'er quits. I couldn't get much action after a while. I will have to switch gears here and there. I'm scared. later T.