Monday, June 19, 2006

TPFLII or Bubble Boy Again

I decided to stay up last night and play in the TPFLII game #13. I was bubble boy. I exited in 5th place, which was 1 out of the points and 2 out of the money. That’s not particularly bad with starting out with 12. I lost with the best hand going in. I had KK and he had AK. River brought the rocket. I honestly couldn’t complain because it was against the same guy earlier in the tourney that I sucked out on, in an allin victory with AJ vs KK. I actually sucked out in 2 PF allins in this tournament. The AJ vs KK hand and an AQ vs TT hand. So really I got a lot farther than I should have in his game. I didn’t move up in the standings but I had a good time playing, if that’s any consolation.

TPFLII bankroll
-11.00 (5/12)
Total -31.00

Online Bankroll
-11.00 TPFLII Fee
Total $$2266.22

No comments: