Monday, June 05, 2006

Aces Cracked or Crazy Aces

OK, I have to stop playing for awhile, have to take the kids to soccer practice. 3 more days of school and they will be home fulltime.

I did good today. I was playing 1 or 2 tables at Px. (However many had at least 7 players.) I also had 3 tables going at UB. I made $50 all in all.

I lost a big hand. $70 in the pot and $25 of it was mine. That's a lot on $25NL table. 4 allins PF and me with the Aces. Guy to my left reraised my PF raise and 2 called, so I went allin for the $45 I had sitting at the table. They went allin and I got my $20 overflow back at the end. Dude that won had KK and hit a straight on the river. The other 2 shouldn't have been anywhere near the hand.

3 hands later I pick-up AA again and I get 2 PF callers. I end up slightly more than doubling-up. And the $20 came from the KK dude from the other hand. He hit TP and must of thought I was tilting.

Online Bankroll
+54.16
Total $2207.33

No comments: