Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Power Outage or Mad Rush

I started playing cards at 10pm tonight. I was kicking ass until midnight when the power went out at my house. They are usually doing maintenance of somesort when it goes out at exactly midnight. (If you think, "duh," I shall be forced to kill you.) During those 2 hrs I took no bad beats and I had 3 huge hands. I played at Px at the $50 tables.

The first hand he had a fullhouse and I had a bigger one.

The second hand evildoer had a flush but I had the nut flush.

The third hand was a very hard call. I had KK and because there were 4 limpers already PF I raised it up to $3. I got 1 caller. The flop comes J85 rainbow. He bets $3 and I raise it to $8. He calls. The turn comes an 8. He checks and I lose my nerve so I check also. River brings a Q. He goes allin for $33. I go into the think-tank, (or more honestly as far into the think-tank as my feeble intellect will take me.) I figure that he either filled-up on the turn when the second 8 hit. And he was trying for the check-raise and when I didn't bet he decided to push on the river and see if my chump ass would call. Or he was pulling a semi-bluff, wherein I had the best hand. Anyways, I decided that I just couldn't fold my Kings with no Ace on the board and the turn check. So I clinched my ass, closed my eyes, and hit the call button. When I next opened my eyes I saw he had AJ and I pulled in a nice chunk of change.

I just got back on at 1:30am, so I'll call this a different session. Lets hope it goes as well as the first. Later.

Online Bankroll
+132.22
Total $$2405.61

No comments: