Thursday, June 15, 2006

Don't Feel It or Bad Beats Make Ash Crazy

I only played an hr last night. I ended up, but I took 2 bad beats that made me just not want to play. KK vs QQ and a sickass 2 outer on the river. I haven't played online in like 3 days now and soon as I try, this crap happening right off the bat just turns my stomach. I'm really just not in the mood, so I'll catalogue some more junk on Ebay. At least the games not stacked against me there. (Or is it? Ebay bastards. I see you looking at me!)

Just stick with me guys and I'll get my head together. (Hopefully soon!)

Online Bankroll
+4.25
Total $2283.88

As an aside, I forgot to post my meager real money earnings from Tuesday's Family game. (Not that we play for big money, mind you.) It took me awhile to scour through the posts to find my last money post, so I just added a 2006 running tally in the sidebar. In the posts it used to say cash money bankroll, but I had to change it to cash earnings 2006, because the only place that bankroll went is to the bank. Damn mine eyes.

No comments: