Saturday, June 24, 2006

Weekly Update

I had a very good week this week. I played every day this week also. I had some hardy swings in some of my sessions but usually needed in the black. I only had 1 losing session all week and that was only for $7. I made close to $310 in the 30 hrs that I played this week. That’s slightly over $10/hr. That ain’t bad at all at the $50NL tables. I doubt that I’ll get in 30 hrs again this week, being that I’m on nights. But I’ll try to get in what I can. Hopefully this streak doesn’t end like the last winning streak. I had about a 2 to 3 week losing streak right after a great week. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts.

Sadly I have some issues that I have to take care of personally, so I’m going to have to rob my bankroll of $250. That sucks but there is no way around it. So in this update I will add (or more correctly put, subtract,) my new bankroll total to reflect the changes.

Week Ending 6/24/06 = +$309.68

Online Bankroll
- $250 robbing the bank
Total $2319.44

No comments: