Monday, May 29, 2006

Slow Goin' or Slow-rollin'

I didn't play much today due to it being Memorial Day. Plus, I put in a small garden. It helps to relieve stress. (That didn't sound like Zen shit, did it? Sure hope not. OK, it helps me find inner peace. That better. Damit, son-of-a. Just forget it.) I won't be able to play for a few days because the Fam and I are doing the camping thing. That will be nice. Let me practice the usual sayings.
"I said stay away from the fire. How many times do I have to tell you."
"Keep being a smart ass and I'll ..."
"Boy, what the hell are you doing to that poor frog! *quiet comforting voice* Don't worry Hun, It's normal at his age. *whisper under breath* Little sicko." (Notice how I spelled Hun - Jokin', just jokes people.)
And the irrevocable classic.
"Son, you drop one more lawn-chair in the shitter, and I'm going to freakin' snap!"
Relaxation my ass!

I played at Px (WPEX) for a few hrs. I played 2 $50NL tables because no $25 tables were open. I ended up, down for the session. I loss $80 in 2 hands - to the same guy - in about 5 mins. Man did that suck. (One of those embarrassing moments when you surreptitiously click the leave table button, while whistling to yourself. Oops, did I just leave the table. Jackass.)This guy min raised PF so I called with my TT. Flop 996. He raised, and I reraised, to which he called. Turn 2. He bets and I raised once again except this time he reraises me allin. The way he played the hand was real weird. It just didn't make sense to me, so I put him on a bluff here. (Asshat is what I am, I tells ya.) So I call. He turns over AA for the big cheer from the crowd. I didn't put him on a higher pocket than mine due to the PF min-raise. (Slow-rollin', rollin', rollin'.) I didn't put him on the 9 because of the initial bet on the flop. Thus, I deduced he was full of it and bluffing me. I have to take my hat off to the guy. (Nicely played, this time, my arch rival. Lets see how you fair when next we meet. *eyes shifting* Mwaahahaha.)

I buy back up to the max and like 3 freakin' hands later we meet again. I'm looking down at 84. (Wait, hear me out people.) I'm in the BB and call to enter the hand. Flop 843. (Big Blind Special baby!) I bet and he raises. Everyone folds back around to me and I reraise bigtime. He goes allin. (You talkin' to me, No, You talkin' to me, I say in my best Deniro. Time to get daddy's my back biatch.) He just went all the way even with my aggression, with 2 9's on the board, only with top pair. So I'm a shoe-in, right. Wrong. (Shoe-in, that's how you write it I think. Where does that weird saying originate. Sorry, I got side-tracked. Side-tracked where does that weird ...Oh yea, back to the house of pain.) He turns over the set of 3's. Nice. But just to rub it in the river quads him up. Booya. (Oh yea, I'm not rooting for this nerd. Luckbox.) And that is when the music died. This is when I make my walk of shame and leave the table to the sound of electronic snickers.

Later.

Online Bankroll
-40.15
Total $2199.32

No comments: