Friday, May 05, 2006

Well pretty uneventful day

I played on FT a little while waiting for my Bro to show. I got smacked for close to $50 on 1 hand. I Had AA sitting at the $50NL. There are 3 limpers before me so I raise it up to 3.50. Get 1 caller. Flop 4A7 rainbow. I check, he checks. 5 on turn. I raise 6.00, he calls. River K. I bet and he raises me allin. I call. He turns over 23suited for the straight. Only cards that beat me here are 23 and 68, which none should have called preflop raise of 7x BB IMO. Killed me. Who would have raised post flop here with a set of Aces, with this seemingly innocent board?

Got on UB (Ultimate Bet) with my Bro and played for 4 hrs or so till 4 in the morn, We 3 tabled $50NL and also played 1 $5 tourney and a $5 SNG. I ended up a little this session. Got 4th in SNG on a bad play by me. Pushed too hard with Ace-Rag. I threw in 1/3 of my stack with A6o guy raises me allin and I call. He turns over JJ and I don't improve, leaving on the bubble. 1 plus my Bro got 3rd, losing to a bad beat of preflop allins QQvsJT. I got stomped in the $5 tourney with an early bow-out.

Online Bankroll
125.42
Total $1930.24

Down about $10 for the day as a whole. Not too bad considering I stuck with the $50 all day where I'm still not real comfortable yet.

No comments: