Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Every little bit helps

OK, I finally played a little poker last night after work. I did some multi-tabling on Party, trying to knock out that TopBuck40 $100 bonus. I was playing anywhere from 4 to 6 $25 NL tables at a time. 6 is a little much at times – like when I have more than 1 thought-intensive decision to make at the same time. But for the most part it helps me play tight, though I notice also that I make less plays at the pot when offered. A little give and take. I’ll have to get around to using that Poker Tracker software that I bought and see exactly how many tables are profitable for me. I played around 500 hands and made an average of $6.50 per hundred hands last night playing the $25 tables. I’m not sure if this is average earnings or not.

Online Bankroll
+ 32.63
$1848.44

No comments: