Friday, May 12, 2006

It's 4am and I'm done

I think I played too long tonight. I feel being tired was part of my bad play the last half of tonight's session. I left UB at 2 am just tearing the tables up. I was in a zone. I had $125 when I left. Some money was finally in NT so I could transfer $500 to Party and take them up on their new bonus offer. In the last 2 hrs I donked off $75. I'm happy to be up for the day but mad at myself for losing over half of tonight's earnings.

Online Bankroll
+49.16
Total $2236.54

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read that you built your bankroll to this point largely without cbet and pbet. Stop multi-tabling with four 50NL, unless you want to stay there forever. Try to improve your game, and just play two 100NL at the same time. If you keep doing what you have been doing, your hourly rate would be similar to working at McD's.

ashmc2 said...

Pbet and Cbet?

Thanks for the comment.