Sunday, May 14, 2006

Crazy, I couldn't sleep this morn so I decided to play a little ...

First of all, kick ass, I didn't miss the game. Gotta try to keep that lead. Good luck with that, huh.

I couldn't sleep, plus I need to turn my days and nights around a little bit. I went to Sun Poker and finally knocked out that bonus, plus made a touch more for my troubles. I'm not sure what it is at SP but the more tables I open the more it locks-up and lags my pc. Anyways banged out another big win this morning. It would've been over $100 If some jerk wouldn't have flopped a boat when I had a higher PP. Son-of-a, the nerve of that guy.

Oh yea, I lost another nice hand. Let me tell you about this doosy. (Is that a word. Spell check told me to grow up. LOL.) I have 48, and yes it is the BB. Flop comes 489, and yes my mouth is watering. I bet and get 1 caller. Turn is J. He checks to me and I bump it up nice this time and he calls again. River J. Son-of-a. He checks, and catch this, I did something on the river that I just learned, I checked instead of pushing with the scare card on the board. Anyway, this fag turns over the 9. His kicker sucked so I just couldn't believe the dude kept calling. Runner runner to take this nice pot from me. Hey this was kinda' like a rant. OK, I'm done whining now.

Online Bankroll
+85.06
Total $2574.05

No comments: