Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yes in the money and points again in the TPFLII

I got 3rd place out of 10 players last tonight in game 3 of TPF League. Which just barely keeps me holding that 1st place overall spot. I actually played well tonight I feel. Getting some nice cards also helps. LOL. It was down to TP, Eejit, and I. I checked with my pocket T's, hoping for a raise. Eejit raised, and I went allin. He called and turned over AJ. He flopped his J to take out my hopes and dreams, oops, I mean T's. This is twice now that I've gotten knocked out when I've had the best of it going in. At least eejit had a real hand and it wasn't that damn Hammer this time. All in all, I'm very happy with my current standings in the league and never thought I'd be where I'm at either.

TPFLII bankroll
-11.00
+20.00(3/10)
Total +2.00 WOOO in the positive

No comments: