Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Light day or Sleepy Baby

I only played about an hr this morning after work. I made $12. Woohoo. Life is good. Yea, that was just about all I could stay awake for this morning. I really have no idea why I was so tired but man was I dead. I slept all day long so I didn’t get a chance to play this afternoon before work either. So my day’s poker experiences were pretty meager. It was a little different this morning because I played on the $100NL tables. I also was playing at Party without a bonus going on which is pretty unusual for me. I had 2 tables going. So I guess 12 bucks ain’t all that great, but after the week I’ve had, I’ll take it. I really wish I would’ve had some cards because I saw people calling with pure junk. I’ve only played $100NL a few times and that was on UB. It seemed a much tighter game overall at those stakes on UB, but I haven’t logged enough time at those stakes to definitively say this is fact. Once I get all these other sites’ bonuses taken care of, I just might have to start hanging around Party a little more often. Later all.

Online Bankroll
+12.00
Total $2287.65

No comments: