Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just surpassed $2000 - oops, don't let me forget that comma - $2,000.

Won some more on Party Poker(PP)muti-tabling $25NL. Lost a big hand, my KK vs AA. I started whining to myself. Then 20 min later I won it all back on another table, with a scary call I might add, with my own AA vs KK. Pretty weird, it being that close. Emotional rollercoaster baby - the poker high. Anyway night all.

Added thought - I always multi-tab $50NL on Full Tilt but for some reason I don't on PP. I think it is because playing higher stakes clears the bonuses on FT quicker, yet it doesn't matter at all on PP bonuses. I see it as why risk it for no reason, yet I'm still probably losing profits by playing the lower stakes on PP. I say I'm a $50NL player That is what I should play, Right? I'll have to work on that. Confidence issue again. Son-of-a.

It's after midnight and I have to go nighty-night.

Online Bankroll
+55.30
-$11 for TPFL fee
Total $2025.04

No comments: