Saturday, May 13, 2006

BOOM BABY

This was my most lucrative night of poker ever. (Online) $100 was a Party bonus, but hey, that money folds too. This is 3 nights in row that I've won at least $50. That's got me thinking poker, poker, poker. (I feel all warm inside. LOL.) I played mostly real tight tonight and never got stacked once. I lost a few nice hands, but I seemed to know when I was beat. I didn't try many moves other than the normal CB'c and probes. If it was iffy and I wasn't real sure I had It and the betting got intense, I just dumped it and waited for a better spot.

There was a comment that was left about my bankroll. It got me thinking. I now have 25 max buyins for the 100NL tables. That's 50 buyins at the tables I am currently playing. Sad really. But just like how I was timid about the move up from $25 to $50, I am having those save feelings about this move. Who knows, maybe my balls will drop and I'll have a pair. Then maybe I'll make that move. I seem to be rambling here, so I'll wrap it up. I'm thinking somewhere between $2500 and $3000 I'll do it. Maybe I can do a little test and see how I do with scared money. Not usually too well. OK, It's 5am and time for this vampire to hit the cave.

Online Bankroll
+231.95
Total $2468.49

No comments: