Monday, May 22, 2006

Did What I Said or Said What I Did

I played 10 Sit-N-Goes. I was playing 2 at a time staggered, so I didn't end up with both short tabled at the same time. This way I could focus fairly well. And I actually ended up for the night. I averaged a 3.8 for where I placed. I won $75 and it cost me $55 to play so we're talking a net of $20. (Yea, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.) I'm not up much for the night after you subtract the League fee of $11. But Up's up and a win's a win. ( I'm trying self-positive-reinforcement.) I should be a motivational speaker, I'm telling you. Don't you feel better about yourself as you read how bad I suck lately. (I can hear a resonating "Poor Sap" in the distance.)

SNG Breakdown
1st - once
2nd - twice
3rd - twice
4th - thrice
5th - once
10th - once

The tenth place finish was a bad beat on the very first hand of the tourney.

I raised PF and get one caller. Flop comes 992 rainbow. Evil dude or bad guy (which ever you prefer)bet the minimum. I raised with my J's. He went allin. Obviously I have no reads here, so my call was possibly a little rash. I only see him betting weak here if he is afraid of the 9. If he had the 9 himself he wouldn't bet it unless he was trying some weird double-psychology shit with me. And since it was the first hand, he doesn't know that if am a heady player, (Not proclaiming to be, so stop rolling your freaking eyes. No, I mean it, stop,) that needs to be tricked into betting. Furthermore he'd be a retard to not slow play that flop and let me bet here, IMO. He flips over A3 and it isn't even suited. Straight up bluff city. (OK, obviously with a few outs. Son-of-a.) Turn comes Ace. River no help. (Keyboard gets smited.)

So even though I didn't make much and played a lot, I feel that I did well.

I will have one last night to play all night, then it's back to work. So my poker time will slow down drastically for 4 days, Though I will play before and after work each day for a few hrs.

Online Bankroll
+20.00
-11.00 TPFLII Fee
Total $2291.35

No comments: