Monday, May 15, 2006

I didn't play much last night

I only played for around 30 min or so last night. After the tourney some of the TPF members got together on a limit table. Yes me trying limit. It was a weird experience. It was odd not being able to isolate against 1 or opponents when having a strong starting hand. I would be sitting there with AK raise and get reraised 3 more times before it got back around the table to me. I would end up dropping on the flop to 4 big bets (I think that's how you say it) because I didn't hit. And at the end watch some hand that I would have pushed out PF at a NL table. It wasn't all bad though. I had fun hanging out with everyone from the forum. Limit seems to be a game of odds and a standard structure of play. If you follow the right system and don't deviate from the path, in the long run you will be profitable. I long-term game. I don't know, just trying to sound cool. Hopefully I play a little today.

Online Bankroll
-11.00 (TPFL Fee)
-1.40
Total $2561.65

No comments: