Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Streak is over baby, Son-of-a

I played all night long and got back up a few times but never held on to the lead.
I played at FT for the first few hours and was down $50 bucks on a few bad calls that I made. Not real bad calls just slightly bad calls. LOL.

Then I went to UB because my Bro wanted to play. I bankrolled him $100 and he made a $300 profit on top after paying me back. He was playing well at the tables and really took few bad hits. He also made the second half of that $300 by getting 3rd in a $5 tourney, which I got slapped around real quick in, just to let you know as a side factoid. I need to start backing him in some of these tourneys. I think I could make a little dough that way, because I sure as hell ain't getting in the money.

Oh yea, back to UB, I got a hell of a setback right of the get-go. I saved the HH on this one that I will post at the end of my post. I basically got played like a little bitch. He raised with a suited-connector PF which I reraised with my AA. (of coarse) He then flopped his straight and the rest is just tears and screaming. Son-of-a. We played till 6:30 this morning and I ended the session $.55 down. LOL. One hell-of-a comeback if I do say so myself. (And I do.)

I also got smacked by a straight-up tard, man. You see, I was pretty pissed when Suited-con dude stacked me, but I gave the guy props when I cooled down and realized that the guy played that hand very well. It's not often that his junk will hit hard but he was making a play and knew what he was doing. So let me be the first to shake your hand there, lucky fag. But this other guy called my PF raise with A3s. Then he called very big raises on the flop and turn and hit his flush on the river to destroy my Q's and my sanity.

But like I said I made a comeback and almost got even. With the help of a lot of Aces I must say. Boy I had a lot of pocket rockets last night. Though it did seem that every time I had K's and Q's an Ace hit the board on the flop. Damnit I being negative again.

I will just post the suited-con HH without giving my play-by-play, because it is so obvious what I thinking as I rubbed my hands in anticipation of a sucker's money. Son-of-a.

Hand #31222278-13142 at Zwiggelte (No Limit Hold'em)
Started at 17/May/06 01:42:49

WelshCorgi is at seat 0 with $49.55.
Vinny Kid is at seat 1 with $59.30.
PennPenn is at seat 2 with $91.15.
Daddybob is at seat 3 with $46.
matt_ssl4 is at seat 4 with $49.20.
NEKOOKEN is at seat 5 with $38.50.
mcash2 is at seat 6 with $47.25.
maddog95215 is at seat 7 with $48.45.
Eclipse2005 is at seat 8 with $25.
MANIFESTO is at seat 9 with $36.25.
The button is at seat 5.

mcash2 posts the small blind of $.25.
maddog95215 posts the big blind of $.50.

WelshCorgi: -- --
Vinny Kid: -- --
PennPenn: -- --
Daddybob: -- --
matt_ssl4: -- --
NEKOOKEN: -- --
mcash2: Ad As
maddog95215: -- --
Eclipse2005: -- --
MANIFESTO: -- --

Pre-flop:

Eclipse2005 folds. MANIFESTO raises to $1.
WelshCorgi folds. Vinny Kid folds. PennPenn folds.
Daddybob folds. matt_ssl4 folds. NEKOOKEN folds.
mcash2 re-raises to $3. maddog95215 calls.
MANIFESTO calls.

Flop (board: Td 6h 7d):

mcash2 bets $4.50. maddog95215 calls. MANIFESTO
raises to $9. mcash2 goes all-in for $44.25.
maddog95215 folds. MANIFESTO goes all-in for $33.25.
mcash2 is returned $11 (uncalled).

Turn (board: Td 6h 7d 4c):

(no action in this round)


River (board: Td 6h 7d 4c 4d):

(no action in this round)




Showdown:

mcash2 shows Ad As.
mcash2 has Ad As Td 4c 4d: two pair, aces and fours.
MANIFESTO shows 8s 9s.
MANIFESTO has 8s 9s Td 6h 7d: straight, ten high.


Hand #31222278-13142 Summary:

$3 is raked from a pot of $80.
MANIFESTO wins $77 with straight, ten high.

Online Bankroll
-.55
Total $2565.39

No comments: