Sunday, May 07, 2006

Very good night - It's 2 am and bed time

First the league win and now $150 night playing. I started at Sun Poker, where I was working on that bonus. I won $75 there but left due to only 2 tables being open in the $50 NL. Shit one of those were in euros.

I then went to FT and won another $75 while 4 tabling at the $50NL. (For now on just take it that I'm playing 4 tables at the $50NL stakes unless I state otherwise.) I lost 2 huge hands that put a damper on tonight's earnings. 1 was the Kiss of death (KK for those not of the TP Forum) vs AA. The 2nd hand was where I got the guy to put all his money in the middle on the flop, where my QQ were the best. He was on the flush draw and sucked out on me. OK, just had to get that off my chest.

Anyways, very good night, wherein my bankroll has swelled to the highest it's ever been.


Online Bankroll
+150.80
Total $2109.55

No comments: