Sunday, May 14, 2006

Well another good night

To start off I missed tonight's TPFLII game 4. My Bro came over and the Fam got together to play a little poker. There were 6 of us and we were playing $5 buyin tourneys. We played 3, where 3 places played out. I got head to head in the first one and my Bro took me down for a 2nd place finish. 2nd game I got 1st. heads-up with my mom, I got pocket rockets and slow played them to victory. Game 3 I got 4th. I tried to bluff with my KT and my sis called me out preflop with Ax. No help on that hand and I shortly blinded-out a few hands later. Damn that sucked, because I was on the bubble and fairly well off in chips at the time. I made $15 so it wasn't all bad, except my Bro took me out heads-up and is rubbing it in. LOL.

I bankrolled my bro a little bit of my bankroll tonight on UB. We played 3 50NL tables and also 1 tourney. I had another good night, though it was a slow arduous grind. I made 1 play that I feel proud of. I had AK in EP, bet $2, and got 1 caller in LP. Flop came Q8Q. I checked. (OK, now that I think about how passive the check was, maybe I'm not real proud of it. Son-of-a.) Anyways he bet $4 and I thought about for a second and raised him back another $4. He called. We checked it down the rest of the way and I took it down. Damn, I guess other than the raise over top of him, I really played this hand way too passively. Ahh, who cares, I won anyways.

As for the $5 tourney that we played - it started out with 180 entrants. Only top 20 places paid out. I made It all the way down to 24th where I got blinded out. So close yet so far, as they say. My bro did make the money though. He got 16th and his entry fee plus a little extra back. Though, the hand that he lost would have put him in the top 3 in chips. The reason that I mention it is because it was a horrible beat that started a long rant that Robbie Rob would even find long-winded. He had the guy dominated and the guy hit a straight with his bottom card.

This is 4 days in a row that I made more than $50 at the tables. I just don't even know how to feel about it, other than ecstatic. As my 1 Bro would say - BAAAAAM. He can get away with filching Emeril's line because he's a Dago also, plus he's been saying it since before that cooking show even came out. Must just be an Italian thing.

Until next time - it's back to the bat cave for a day of sleep.

Cashmoney Bankroll
+15.00
Total $670.00

Online Bankroll
-50.00 (bankrolling my Bro)
+70.50
Total $2488.99

2 comments:

Rob said...

uh dude, the league event is TONIGHT, not last night :) hehe.

Oh and I like LONG rants! They're a staple of mine!:-)

Nikita said...

I love that you made a dig at Rob! :)