Friday, May 19, 2006

I Moved up Tonight or Baby Steps

I moved up to play $100NL last night. Hopefully I didn't do it because of the arse whipping from the night before. Anyways I did ok for the first time. I only played 1 table. What a difference it is playing tight when you are only playing 1. I used the extra time to write notes. I am going to continue this for a little while. At least till I know how the usual suspects play. Plus it will give me time to learn the new level, because I'm pretty scared money. 1 thing I noticed last night was that there seemed to be a lot of loose-agressives at the table. Of coarse this was only 1 night which is an extremely small sample. I guess I'll find out in time.

I also played 2 $5 MTT's, in which I did OK, but not to the money OK. I played some freerolls and actually did better in them. I wonder if my play is different due to money being at stake. Once again too small of a sample size.

If I hit $2000 grand again I'm going to step back down and regroup. Later all.

Online Bankroll
-14.62
Total $2378.78

No comments: