Thursday, May 25, 2006

Opportunity Lost or Wimping Out in the AM

I only played about an hr again today. I played this morning after work. I went to party again and played $100NL. I ended up, down for my baby session. I just couldn’t stay awake, though I wanted. I had a great but rare situation going. I was sitting to the very left of a super agro. It was a rarity that this dude didn’t raise. He raised double the blind up to 5xBB just about every hand no matter his position. I really wanted to stay awake and make some money at this table. He had the whole table playing marginal hands, putting a lot of money in the middle, tired of being bullied. That is where I loss my money also, playing marginal hands that wouldn’t normally even limp with and having to dump them to his aggression on the flop or turn. I have to give the guy credit though, he was up big and gaining. He knew his style well, and usually folded when he was beaten. He also knew when players where scared and would throw in a big bet on the turn or river and take down some nice pots. I was really impressed with this guy’s intuition. Sadly though, I never got any nice hole cards in that hr and never hit a monster on the flops that I saw. I was in the perfect spot on the table for a big payoff and really missed out by leaving this situation.

Online Bankroll
-25.00
Total $2262.65

No comments: