Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yesterday's Update or BOOYA

I came back from that big losing hand and turned the whole day around. I ended up $300 in the black for the day. That is my biggest one day total ever, online. I lost a few big and middling hands due to bad beats, bad calls, or busted plays, but overall, I was in the zone.

This is one hand I need to learn from. It turned out in my favor but it was still bad play on my part, and if I don't learn from it I will lose some big hands at some point. I'll run you through it, so if you catch yourself slowplaying this hand you can stop also.

I have J3o. (BB). Flop comes KJ3. SB min-raises, I check, and the last guy completes. This is the mistake. Never slowplay bottom 2 PR, especially with 2 others in the hand with you. It just is too vulnerable of a hand. Too often your bottom PR gets negated, by the board pairing or guy with TP hits his shit kicker. I know that this is very elementary, but I catch myself being greedy too often in this situation. I step up and finish the hand strong.

Oh yea, I also hit the Racist on the flop once. KKK. 2 of them were black. Now that's a liberal Klan meeting. More black guys than white guys. Just jokes people, relax.

Later.

Online Bankroll
+$368.10
Total $3320.76

No comments: