Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ok Here's the Results or Play by Play

Aces Cracked Sat Game

Level 1 10/20

I hit a few flops early and make a few hundred.
1800 in chips.

Greb took an early lead as usual.

Level 2 15/30

I hit 2PR (Top and bottom)on the flop and checked. Shaman bets out 80 and I double. He calls. I throw out a few 100 on the turn and he folds.
2065 in chips.

Level 3 25/50

I have AdQh. Greb min-raises, Penn calls, and I do also. Kxx small drops, 2 of which are hearts. Checks all around. Turn - Jh. Check, check. Penn bets and I call due to the double nut draw and Greb drops. River comes a junkass 6d. He bets again and I throw out a triple raise bluff. It works. I show.

Shaman and Greb fight back and forth and I take the lead by default,

I also won a blind hand against Penn on level 3. I complete on the BB with JT. A KQT board. Penn bluffed all the way and I called him down and I beat his 65 with my PR.
2515 in chips.

Level 4 50/100

AT and also 3 others in the hand. Flop Axx small. Check, check, check, Greb bets like usual. Fold back to me and I raise. Greb calls. I bet out the the turn and Greb drops.
3115 in chips.

Greb hit a bad run of cards and bets and calls off most of his chips. He decides to push with KT. Penn calls him with KQ. Penn holds the line and Greb is the first one to bow out.

Cns1 lost a big hand in the first few hands of the tourney and was hanging tight the rest of the game as of yet. He had let himself blind down to the point where a call wouldn't really kill the bigger stacks. He pushes and Shaman calls and knocks him out on the bubble.

Level 5 75/150

Everyone is in the money and all are pretty even when the break comes.

Penn 2635
Hero 2615
Shaman 2250

I stepped it up the first 4 circuits with a lot of aggression and won quite a few pots without having to showdown.
3290 in chips.

Penn dwindles down and pushes with 54 at the wrong time because I have JJ. I knock him out.

It's heads-up time and I have have Shaman covered almost 4 to 1.

Shaman pushes and I call. A2s vs my 55. I hold up and take down the tourney.

GG all.

No comments: