Sunday, July 16, 2006

Shit, Shit, Shit or Holy Shit

From the title I'm sure you can deduce that I took an ass-whippin'. In fact the worst of my life. I dropped over $400. There were no $100 tables open so I opened 2 $200 tables. An the hurtin' ensues. My aces got cracked twice. I don't know if that means if the money goes in PF on not? If you know, be so kind as leave me a comment, to alleviate my ignorance.

First time a guy calls my PFR with pocket 4's and trips up. The money goes in on the flop.

I then donk off my other $200 with a very loose allin raise PF. I have Q's. I raise to $8. He reraises to $35. I think he is full of shit. I reraise him allin. He takes almost his whole time limit, then turns over AA. I was tilting here and wanted my money back, hence the crazy raise.

Then I end up on the $100 tables. This fag raises $3 PF with Q9s from EP. I make it $8 to go with my AA. He calls. Flop Q9x. All the rolls into the middle. Nice flop fag.

I don't even wait for the blinds, it is time to call it quits.

Online Bankroll
-$418.54
Total $1859.46

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You waited so long to jump levels last time you jum[ped levels to quik this time .Your bankroll says not to play $200 nl


thrash

MarkGreb said...

The AA getting cracked would have been hard to get away from in both cases.

The QQ hand you'd have to go with your read on the opponent.

I too agree about the bankroll part.

After taking out the down payment you really shouldn't be playing 200NL, maybe even 100NL.

ashmc2 said...

I agree totally about the bankroll. I have always been one to wait for the move up. I know that I spazzed about taking out that money, and was looking for a big cash or 2. It was wrong and I paid for it. I have learned my lesson. Though I feel that I have the skills to pay there, I don't have the roll now. I will wait. I will continue at 100NL unless I take a few hits, then I will drop down and grind my way back up.

As for the QQ allin, it was a tilting call. I will gladly throw my money allin with AA and KK. But that is it. That is just my rockness. So, for me to make this play is not playing my game, there for tilting.

I now realize that I have been tilting since I robbed my roll. I must get over this and play my game solidly.

That's guys for telling me the truth. That is all that I expect. And when you think I'm fuckin' up I will gladly take the bitch-slap.