Sunday, July 02, 2006

TPFLII

I start out quick and take the lead in the event. AA vs AQ. AQx hits the flop. We both end up allin and she needs running Q's to win.

Next big hand is within 20 min. I'm now the one with AQ. TJx on the flop. I think it was check, check. Turn brings Q. He bets and I raise. He calls for time. After the long wait. HE goes allin. I then take time. I call, half expecting to see the straight. He turns over T9 or T8. I hold my breath and pull it out to knock out my second victim. I now extend my lead.

I play tight from there. It goes to the final table. I blind down a while. I'm in 3rd place I think when my dumb hand shows it's ugly mug.

I squandered away my game on a bad bluff. KKx hits the board and Mathbabe checks. I min-raise 100 and she raises me 200 chips. I go allin for 2000 with my 22. She calls pretty quick and turns over KQ. Game over man. I go out 6th.

But don't feel bad for me because I won $150 on Px while playing. So if I didn't stay up for the game, I likely wouldn't have played at all after work tonight.

TPFLII bankroll
-11.00 (6/13)
Total -42.00

No comments: