Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Better Bonii or Hopefully This Turns Out to Be a Bonus

Well I played for 1 ½ hrs or so last night. I started working on an Empire bonus. It is going a lot better as of yet, than it did getting my Party bonus cleared. Empire is a skin of Party, so it the same tables that I playing at, making it is just the luck of the draw that I actually made money yesterday. I know in the long run I will make good money on party, but in the short term the variance is great due to the looseness of the players. It is quite hard to put most players on a range of hands. So often they will bet or call you down with pure unadulterated shit. They get you all worked up that your strong hand is going to go down to the nuts and then turn over bottom pr or some crap like that. Plus they play so many draws that the suckout ratio seems rather high on Party.

A lot of people on the forums that I’m a member of think that there is an issue with Party’s random generator. But I think the deal is the looseness of party due to inexperience of many of the players. I’ve never seen so many people chase without the proper odds than at Party. Party advertises so much during televised poker programs that there is always a steady stream of new fish coming in.

So anyways I played slightly over 200 hands out of the 750 that I need to clear the bonus. I have 6 more days, so by multi-tabling I will have no problem getting this done. Hopefully I can maintain my current performance. I’m also getting close with my Party Points to get that 300 piece chip set that I’ve been eyeing up. I’m hoping the chips actually have Party printed on each chip. That would be cool for the local home games that I frequent.


Online Bankroll
+$26.48
Total $1834.49

No comments: