Thursday, July 06, 2006

TPFLII or 3rd Baby

I played well overall. I played a little looser than normal on some real small pots, with bluffs after the flop to take down a few. I always showed these jems. I think these plays counterfitted my overall tight image somewhat and got me a few calls that I wouldn't have otherwise.

I took notes and I'm writing up my tourney play though the eyes of a tight weak punk. I really did well considering that I didn't get AA, KK, QQ, or JJ the whole game. What kinda' bullshit is that.

There is only 1 game left. And I'm right on the ponits bubble. I need to cash well in the next game to even make it to the TOC. And that is also under the condition that Meanness and MathBabe don't point. I really need to just take the dumb thing down.

TPFLII bankroll
+30.00 (3/15)
-11.00 Entry Fee
Total -23.00

No comments: