Friday, July 28, 2006

2 Days or Just Waiting For My Days Off

I don’t have the exact numbers, buy I do know roughly how the last 2 days went.

Thurs morning after I got off of work I played for a little over an hr. I lost $120. I can’t blame this loss on the cards at all. (Other than not giving me the nuts. Damn dirty cards.) I made 2 bad plays that cost me dearly. One was a total bluff on every street. I don’t know why I just kept bluffing. That one hurt. The other one, I just couldn’t drop TPTK to a push on the flop.

This morning I played for little over an hr again. This time I made $60 or so. I played tight and calmed down on the bluffs. I did make a couple small one on the flop and took down those pots. But I wasn’t going to put in any more on those pots.

I plan on getting some poker in on these days off. An hr here an hr there just isn't the way to play the game of patience.

No comments: