Thursday, July 13, 2006

Slow Work Days or Slight Losses

I’ve played no more than 3 hrs in the last 3 days. It’s been a long week at work. I haven’t played that bad. I lost a big hand today. (Guy called my allin with a flush draw and hit the river for a whole buying) But other than that I’m playing pretty consistent. Tomorrow is my first day off. I play on getting quite a bit of game time in these days off.

My fucking car blew up. I just paid the stupid thing off. This really sucks. The ol’ lady wants to buy a new car instead of paying for a new motor. I don’t have a problem with that really because the kids are out-growing the back seat anyways. I probably will end up robbing money for my bankroll again to pay the down payment. Son-of-a.

Online Bankroll
-$24.50
Total $3397.06

No comments: