Sunday, July 02, 2006

Aces Cracked or Opps I Almost Forgot

I played with the Aces Cracked boys again. I didn’t do as well this time. I bluffed and was called once for about half my stack at one point early on. I got that back and was slowly blinded down to around 800 with the blinds 75/150 and about to go up. I was on the SB and had A3o. It was folded around to me so I went allin. Greb on the BB called me with 75. (I don’t remember if it was suited or not. He hit 2 pr on the flop and took me down. I was a slight favorite here if he was suited and a little more so if not. At first I was kinda pissed at how it all went down and the call here. Now thinking back on his call, I really don’t know if this was a real bad call given the circumstances. He likely figured that both cards were live, and I was only a 1/5th of his stack, plus I was the short stack on the bubble. I wouldn’t have made the call in his place, because I would figure that all that I would accomplish would be to double the other guy up, essentially making that person twice as powerful. But I can’t fault him for the play because I’m out and he’s in the money if he wins the race. (Even though it sucked and likely cost me $11. Waaaaa.) GG all, I had fun.

Online Bankroll
-11 Entry Fee
Total $2725.53

No comments: