Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1 and 1 or Ain't All Bad

Sunday was a good day. I made over $200. I would have been close to $400 if not for a couple of beats.

1st hand – I have AA. I raise the usual PF. One caller. Flop comes K42. I bet pot. He raises, I reraise, and he goes allin for the rest of the hundred. I’m a little worried about a set here but I call. He turns over K6. What a kicker. Turn x. River, yep you guessed it, K. And the jerk types sorry.

2nd hand – The turn brings an 8 and gives me the nut straight. I get the guy to go allin with me. He turns over pocket 8’s. The river brings the quad 8. He actually did have a lot of outs here so I’m not real mad over this buyin.

Sunday - $217.34

Monday I played after I woke up. I only got to play a few hrs because I had to start my night shifts. I was card dead almost he whole time. Which really didn’t help me when I did get premium hands, because everyone watched me fold for so long that they knew I was packin’. I dropped almost a whole buyin. I was playing 3 tables and all were pretty consistent at being card dead today.

Monday - $96.96

Online Bankroll
+$120.38
Total $3596.56

No comments: