Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Damn Party To Hell or Bonii Are Usually A Good Thing

I played for 1 ½ hrs yesterday. I was finishing up that party bonus. Once again this didn’t work out well for me. I had 2 bad hands that cost me a buyin each. The one good thing is that I was playing on the $25 tables while clearing the bonus. One was just shit luck, but the other one was totally my fault. I really played the hand like a donkey. I am ashamed of how I played the hand and must learn from the mistake.

First hand – Guy raises 4xBB. I call with JJ. Flop QJ2. (Looky, looky. Money baby.) The guy bets, I raise him and we both end up allin. He turns over QQ. There is no way I get away from this hand. This is just pure bad luck.

Second hand – I raise it up 4xBB and get 2 callers. I have AK. Flop comes Jxx small. It is checked to me and I throw out a continuation bet. Both call. Turn comes another J. Checked to me again. I put in a pot-sized bet and get one caller. At this point I pretty much know I bet here and likely he has a J. River comes a K. He bets out enough to put me allin. I don’t have much left and there is a lot in the pot, plus there is a slight chance that he doesn’t have the J, so I call. He turns over KJ. My play sucked here. He made a very loose call PF IMO. With my standard raise it is likely that even if he hits one of his cards he would still be out-kicked.

Online Bankroll
-$65.00
Total $1798.01

No comments: