Sunday, July 23, 2006

2 Days or Belated Post

I played a little on Friday night and Saturday. I muti-tabled Empire for awhile knocking down that bonus. I have less than 100 hands left. I should complete that bonus tonight after the BloggerPod tourney. Hope to see you guys there. I held my own on Sat while working off the bonus. But Fri night I lost a little multi-tabling Px at $100 stakes. I just was card dead and blinded off a bit.

I also played the Aces Cracked weekly game. On 4 showed. I went out in 3rd. Almost got my buyin back. LOL. I had one hand that smacked me good. I called from the BB with Kx suited in spades. The board came J high with 2 spades. Someone bet pot and I called with my draw and over. K comes on the turn. They bet again and I call. River comes 6 of clubs. They raise and I call again. They turn over J6. That really hurt. I should have fought back on the turn with a raise. I doubt they would of folded, but that would have been the right move.

Online Bankroll
-86.29
Total $1748.20

No comments: