Sunday, July 02, 2006

Luckbox or Suckout King

I played at Px while playing in the league game tonight. I won most of my money on trips in 1 1/2 hrs that I played. I hit trips 4 times. I didn't make much once even though the other guy had a smaller set, because 4 cards to a straight were on the board. That sucked because you know the money was going in the middle otherwise.

OK, the suckout was me this time! Lady luck's back on my side. I have KK. I raise the usual 4xBB and he calls. Flop TJx. He bets. I raise big. He goes allin for the rest of my $100. I honestly figure I'm beat here so the call was real bad. (But hey I was sleepy. LOL. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) He turns over JT. I throw my hands up in total disgust. Turn come my miracle K. I clinch the ol' sphincter and no T or J come. (If one would have come I probably would've blown-out my o-ring and would have been shitting popcan-size turds for the rest of my days. I know, I'm a sicko.)

Good night all, luckbox out.

Online Bankroll
+$153.07 suckout money
-11.00 TPFLII Fee
Total $2867.60

2 comments:

ashmc2 said...

Now this is what I'm talking about. Thank you Webber for pointing out my error. You a totally right, he needed 2 runner J's or 2 T's. I was scared for nothing. Welcome and ur comments are welcome. Came over from Alex's huh?

ashmc2 said...

I'm glad to have you. You are obviously above me skill wise. And having you around will only help me.

Do you have a blog?