Friday, July 07, 2006

Crossed the Goalline

I passed my goal. Now lets just hope I keep it there.

I didn't play to bad last night and the night before. I did make a few errors. And one I just can't seem to learn from. It's where you think the other blaind is trying to steal your blind with shit. And you hit the flop in some way, but not real hard. If you got some aggression at the full table with your kicker or hand you'd have no problem laying it down. But no this guy is full of shit, right? He couldn't he woke-up with a hand? WRONG. And you drop a nice chunk on nothing. Damn, why can't I learn, and stop doing this. Ok, I give you a few of the hands. Blind hand included.

I try to limp in with 88. Evildoer makes it $2 and I call. Flop JT4. He bets and I raise. (No, I didn't did I? Not passive boy?) He calls. Turn X-small. He now checks, I raise, and he calls. $40 or so in the pot at this point. River X-small. He checks and I bet $25. He folds and I show.

I also did a few more moves and always show my junk hands, because I'm tight. Remember? Usually works well unless I try too many in close sucession.

I try to gimp with AK. (I know, I'm sorry. Passivity strikes again.) He raises to $4 to my left. All fold back to me. I call. Flop comes QJ5. I check he bets $9. I reraise him double. He thinks a short time and folds. I show.

Now how is it I am so passive PF sometimes, but can wake up post-flop from the halls of pussidom. Limping leave too big a range of possable hans out there on the flop. I understand this but my little nags are having issues with the concept.

I have QQ and raise 4xBB. Guy to my left calls. Everyone else drops but one. Flop brings J84. First dude bets, I double, and the guy to my left mucks. He calls. Turn rolls the Q that I was wishing so hard for. Same sequence, he bets, I double, he calls. River X-small. He checks and I push with my last $40. He take forever to call, then turns over QJo for 2PR.

I double-up baby. That's what he gets for calling my raise with junk.

I dumped $50 on this dumb blind hand.

It's folded around to my A6s in the SB. I call. He raises it up to 4xBB. I call. (Remember my statement about calling raises with junk. But this is different right? Blind boy has nothing, right? OK, I'll stop being stupid because I already told you that it didn't end pretty. Onward-ho.) Flop - A95. I check, he bets, I double, he calls. Turn X. I check and he bets. I put him allin for his last $10. (Now that I look back, I'm glad this dude only $50.) He turn over AK.

Online Bankroll
+$19.00 TPFLII Earnings
+$162.86
Total $3029.41

No comments: