Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It Continues or Onward Ho

This is just nuts. I go from my worst week ever to maybe my best. I continued to play good last night. I was very patient, waiting for my hands. I also played those hands very hard. I would throw out CB's and bluffs and semi-bluff when I missed sometimes. I usually took down the hands that I tried these plays, because everyone knew I was tight, thus giving my plays some clout. I'm starting to be quite aggressive post flop. I'm liking this a lot. I am still rather passive PF which isn't by the book. Because I don't bet a lot PF when I do often everyone gets out of the way or folds to my flop bets. They know what I have. This is definitely a leak in my game. Luckily, sets, 2 prs, and BB specials pay the bills.

Online Bankroll
+$283.36
Total $2658.56

2 comments:

ashmc2 said...

Man I don't lnow if I have the balls for that. But I will give it a try. maybe once an hr sound about right?

Glad to have you and your advice back webber. Now we need to give Alex a pep talk so he can start rockin' again.

ashmc2 said...

No apologies needed. It's nice to know that at least someone is reading this damn thing and gives a shit how my game is going.