Thursday, March 01, 2007

McDonald's

Every freakin' time I go to McDonald's, they screw up my order. I have to get out, go break in line, and tell them to fix my order and give me the rest of my caloric goodness. This used to really piss me off. I would ride home with my blood pressure boiling, contemplating their deaths, in horrible manners.

But not tonight - I walked in calmly, an with a polite and serene demeanor, asked the fat, overly-feminine, manager to remedy the situation. My psychology studies have really helped me out lately; the more I study the more I learn and understand human behavior and truly what really makes people tick. It didn't bother me that they messed up tonight because I now realize that they can't help it. They are, in scientific terms, what they refer to as, total incompetent, no-goal-setting, under-achieving, absolute, unadulterated, fucking, morons. And obviously that is why they work at Mickey-D's at 35 year's of age. It is also why they likely still live in mom's basement jerking off to sticky, old issues of Maxim Magazine, using discarded fryer grease to lube the ol' johnson up.

Man I'm telling you, these psych classes are honestly making a difference, giving me a positive view towards life. God I love education. Serenity now.

Later, Donkass out.

1 comment:

Dave said...

That was classic. Made my morning!