Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sleep of the Dead

I was depressed this week. I slept for 16 hrs a day on my 4 days off. I would get on to play and be done within an hr and go right back to the bedroom. Last week I ran out of my anti-depressants and I actually was energized and happy while off. Now that I renewed my script, I have zero ambition. I think I will get off of those pills and see if was mere coincidence or not. I only went outside 3 times these 4 days off and 2 of those were commitment that I couldn’t shirk. I slept right up until I had to go.

I took a hundred of my live bankroll and added to my online BR. I put it on WPEX. I have played a little there this week when I actually played. I made a little bit plus $20 in rake coming back on Monday. I also played at UB with my Bro for a few hrs. I sat 3 $50 tables. I doubled-up once, so I made $50 on UB this week.

Hopefully I get on next week and actually feel like playing.

Later depressedass out.

1 comment:

MarkGreb said...

What's up with the depression?

You've got a wife and kid.

You get to play poker whenever you want.

Life is life, man up .