Saturday, March 17, 2007

Little Update

I didn’t play a lot these days off. I played a little on UB, Px, and Stars. I won a little on UB and currently sit at $430. On Px I played dead even poker, but raked in $20 in rakeback, so I sit at $120. Stars. I won around $15 and am at $150. I am slowly working my way to that bonus. I still have a ways to go. I didn’t play at FT, but I have $55 there.

I took $100 off in Jan. or early Feb to start my cash roll. I just put $100 back on out of my cash roll, so that evens out.

So far this year I have netted $255. I’m not happy with that. I really need to get going if I’m going to replay last years $5,000, not to mention my lofty goal of 10,000.

The big problem is starting with such a small BR. I need to maybe take a few chances and hopefully score a few nice cashes, so I can move up stakes farther. You’re only going to make so much playing $10 and $25 tables. The problem is that the 2 times so far that I tried to risk the $50 tables I’ve taken a setback, thus diminishing the roll enough that I had to move back down to recoup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Online poker - Free $50 for start playing
No need deposit bankrolls for play
Just get register on one of poker partals and sign up bonuses.