Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Turbulent Sleep or

I did something weird last night...err, well I did 2 weird things last night. One is private and very sick; the other one more mundane, but unusual as of late. I went to sleep while it was still dark outside. I actually went to bed at 11pm. I didn't take my prescribed sleeping pills like I was supposed to because I planned on getting up to play after Ash-wife went to sleep. I decided to stay in bed though. Of course I tossed and turned most of the night, awaking from stage 1 and 2 dreams over and over. I never got lucky and found that 3-way dream either, but I did use that special sock anyways... and the curtains... and sadly the wall. Actually I did the wall first and just tidied up with the sock and the curtain. Who says guys can't clean.

I basically played poker for my 4 days off and made like 15 smackers as of yet. And I put in some big hrs. I was up like as high as $80 and low as -$2. So my UB bankroll currently sits at $287. I also loaned out $50 to BR the bro. And I have $200 or so across Stars, Tilt, and Epassporte. You take out rake - I'm up big. You take out my shit play - I'm up big. I can only do so much with rake, so I need to focus on my bad plays. And not just results oriented bad plays - no bad plays in general. The results just make me more aware to look at those particular hands. One of my biggest problems I see is investing too much in drawy hands. I need to keep those pots small so when I miss I'm not out much. I'll estimate about half of those hands I could have kept the pot smaller. I don't know if I would make more money in the long-run by keeping small pots when I miss or making big bigger pots hoping to hit. I know, small when I miss and large when I hit. Brilliant. Only if were that easy, shit if I could magically or at least technologically see there hole cards every hand, that would be great too. I'll have to look into that. Well, it is something that I am going to focus on hard and tweek to help out the bottonline. As for the rake issue, there's only so much one can really do. UB has a weekly turn points to cash program, which I will make this week. Hopefully for $50 and not just $25. That just shows how much I played these days off. I hope to get to 1000 points and that's a shitload of hands at the $25 stakes. Also, my wife is planning on buying Ash-boy a laptop soon. I plan on downloading my programs and commandeering it when he doesn't have homework. God, I'm selfish. Can you imagine my being able to run around the house freely, cooking, or more correctly stated, snacking, and being able to play while taking a piss or dropping a bomb. If you are currently imagining me taking a dump, I would very much like you to go ahead and cease that right about now... veins protruding out on my forehead and that deep furrow between my brow. Damnit, I said stop picturing it. But if you do picture me pissing, hook a brotha up and add some major length to my man-junk. BTW, if you guys are done imagining me at my private tasks, lets get back to my rake issues if you please. With the new laptop and new IP address I can create a new UB account and get rakebreak. So, with the rakebreak, the points bonus (which lowers the rakebreak % slightly) and the occasional reload bonus, I should be able to cut down my rake significantly and make some better earnings. But ultimately I need to work on my leaks.

I have to go back on night shift tomorrow night, so it didn't really make any sense to have slept last night. But when do I ever do the sensible thing. Hell, I never should have done all those drugs when I was a kid, or for that matter, watched that Mexican donkey show. Damn, mine eyes!! I plan on putting in a super session today and tonight, with some family breaks thrown in of course. What was that which Greb commented last week: Family can be -EV for the bankroll. You're truly a sad piece of work Sir.

I have a Vid I will post today or tomorrow. I enjoyed it very much. And the retro clothes and hair styles were the cat's ass. Um... I really don't know where that saying came from, but for some reason the cat's ass means good.

Later Donkass out.

1 comment:

MarkGreb said...

Problem's sleeping?

I sleep the sleep of the dead, no dreams.

My life is a dream.

But I'm out like a light as soon as my head hits the pillow.