Saturday, March 31, 2007

Whine Time: Deal With It

I just can’t believe the fucking beats I am taking. Once again if it wasn’t for no-rake I ‘d broke. I raked in over $50 this week, which I will get back on Monday. These beats are bad, but we all see them from time to time. Well, these 3 all can in the same session. I be up big time if not for this shit. Come on I deserve some breaks soon.

1 – KK and I raise PF. He calls my raise with 86o. Flop 8-high. I bet flop and he pushes. Maybe this is a bad call on my part? I don’t even know anymore. Should I think set every time some jerk-off pushes my flop and I only sit with an OP. (over-pair) What do you think, do you fold here and what for a better time to get your money in? I call and he shows his 86 and I laugh aloud. Got caught with your pants down aye punk I’m thinking to myself, when the river brings a 6. I am devastated.

2 – AA hero. He raises $1 PF with Q9s. I make it $3. He calls. The flop comes Q82. He checks. I bet the pot. He pushes. Once again do you fold thinking 2pr or set? I call and he shows TPFD. (top pr – flush draw) River 9 and I’m livid. I scream out loud and tell my wife who has just been interrupted for watching some gay sitcom that the world is against me.

3 – To top this BS session off, I get a guy to go all-in PF with his QQ vs AA. Q right on the flop. I scream like a little girl and logout for the evening.

I haven’t played much in the last 2 days because I have been playing a RPG game called Fate. It came installed on my new Dell that came in this week. My 6 year old computer in now living in a box in the back room where it’s slow ass belongs.

Today’s my birthday. I’m 32 today. That’s cool I guess.

This will be the last update for a week or so. I have a company trip to go on.

Later, Donkass out.

No comments: