Sunday, February 18, 2007

SnG Challenge: Last 7

Ok, I didn't do as well with the remainer of the games. I took a I averaged 5th place. Not too good. I took some beats, but they were equalized with some bad play o my part. I also went for too many coin-flips. The play was better at this level; there were a lot less agro all-in guys. I think I could be profitable at $10 SnG's. Maybe I'll give it another go the next time I feel my career has stagnated.

4 - 5th = -$11

5 - 10th = -$11

6 - 10th = -$11

7 - 1st = +$39

8 - 2nd = +$19

9 - 7th = -$11

10 - 5th = -$11

Total for Challenge
Risked $110
Made $97
Net -$13

Not too bad for my first big jump into the SnG ring. (10 isn't a real big jump, I know.) I am going to head back to multi-tabling my $25NL FT RG for now though. I do think the SnG's made me focus more and think deeper about my play. The big difference is in my FR game I can sit and wait until I want to mix it up; the blinds dictate that I be a little more aggressive than my norm.

No comments: