Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Home Game

We had a home game on Saturday night. I did well again. A few new people came, but we had less total people than the last 2 times out. AJ showed up again. He is the only person that I really even have to worry about. All the other guys are pretty predictable. AJ actually has one bad habit that I hope to exploit at some point. I haven’t had a hand yet to call his play. He pushes his whole stack in on the flop or turn with either a strong draw, to protect his hand from a draw, or a bluff with overs. He doesn’t do the overs often, yet I have seen it once. But I have never seen him just push with the nuts; he usually value-bets the monsters on an innocuous board. I lost one big hand. Pat opens PF to $4 at 8xBB. He does this move often with with any pockets. I pushed with Ladies knowing he would call. If it is good enough to raise with he will not fold to any aggression guaranteed. He Shows Cowboys and I lose close to $25. I end up making $48 for the night. Nothing big to discuss really. There was the usual horrid calling-station plays. Good game. We played till 3am when Pat kicked us all out. He had quit playing hrs before.

No comments: