Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Last Few Days or Slowly But Surely

I have put in maybe 3 hrs in the last 4 days. I’ve been working so I haven’t had much time for anything but sleep. Each morning I would come home and play a little before sleep. I was up slightly on each session. Not a lot of money, but I made around 2 buyins at the $25 tables over my 4 sessions. I am currently playing solid ABC poker plus positional bets and raises added in. Often I will limp in with a hand that I want to see a flop with and everyone will fold but the blinds. If they both check I bet pot no matter what I have or what hits the flop. I bet I take down 5 out of 6 of these position plays right there on the flop. I don’t know how much poker I will get in these days off.

I have a goal of 1 grand again this month. I made it last month but then dropped back down again. Right now I only have $350 on the net. UB sent me a $550 check that I cashed out. It isn’t here yet. I was trying to transfer it to my Click2pay account. The transaction was pending for over a week because I had just opened the account but hadn’t verified it yet, so Click2pay wouldn’t process it. Finally UB just sent me a check. So when it gets here I will put it back on UB through Click. I was trying to redeposit and get the 100% bonus that UB was offering. It didn’t work out as you can tell. I am going to keep $100 for a starter live roll and put the other $450 back on. So I need to make $200 more this month to reach my goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This comment section is playing well with others now. It was nice talking to you the other day, I am glad things are going good for you. Tell everyone I said hi, and good luck with your goal this month.
P.S.- I will put my 2 cents in from time to time. (ha ha)